Making uni accessible to everyone
Studying at university should always be an option, no matter your background.
Our pathway programs are designed give you access to undergraduate courses by equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. To help you make the transition, we offer a range of courses, as well as short foundation programs.
Our pathway programs recognise and build upon your strengths and experience and do not need a formal qualification for entry.
A pathway program could be for you if you are:
- A year 12 leaver who didn’t choose an ATAR pathway
- A parent returning to work or upskill into a new career
- Looking at changing your career
- Wanting new skills for the workplace, or further study
- Wanting further study in a supported environment